Give, then spread the word.
Tell your friends and family about this worthy cause. There’s no better way to make an impact than to become an active advocate yourself. Join now and make an impact! Your donation allows us to connect people and create partnerships in our community. We fund projects with our partners, seeking innovative solutions for learning.
ink!’s Monthly Leadership Giving Program
Platinum Leader - $200/month or more
Gold Leader - $100/month or more
Silver Leader - $62.50/month or more
Bronze Leader - $25/month or more
Investing in Kids Advocate
$5,000 Annual Donation
Platinum Leader - $300/month or more
Gold Leader - $200/month or more
Silver Leader - $125/month or more
Bronze Leader - $42/month or more
Investing in Kids Visionary
$10,000 Annual Donation
* Leadership program levels of recognition are based on continuous year giving to ink! (Investing in Kids).
How did you hear about ink!?
The Joseph S. Gordy Education Foundation Endowment Program
Our Future Depends On What We Do Today…
You can be an important part of the Foundation’s next century of doing good in our community by including a gift to ink!’s endowment in your estate plan. Your gift will be carefully stewarded to provide earnings for the programs you know and love, year after year for our teachers and students. The Foundation is known for its commitment to effective programs that provide a long lasting difference in education. A gift from your estate will provide ongoing financial support, just like your annual contributions do today.
Join the many leaders and friends who have made a commitment to improving and enriching lives in our community by leaving a personal legacy with The Joseph S. Gordy Education Foundation Legacy Program.
How to Include the Foundation in your Estate Plan…
One of the most popular ways to include ink! in an estate plan is through a will or codicil. Alternatively, you can make ink! the beneficiary of a retirement plan or insurance policy. Whichever method works best for you, please remember to use the official legal name for ink!: The St Johns Education Foundation.
Here are a few language examples for your estate adviser to consider:
• For a general gift of a certain percentage or portion of your estate: “I give to The St Johns Education Foundation one-fourth of my estate.”
• For a gift of a specific asset: “I give 500 shares of XYZ stock to The St Johns Education Foundation.”
• For a contingent bequest, which takes effect only when certain conditions are met: “In the event my spouse does not survive me, I give to The St Johns Education Foundation XYZ.”
• For a residual bequest, which directs the disposition of all or a portion of whatever remains after all other required amounts are paid: “I give the rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to The St Johns Education Foundation.”
As always, remember to consult independent tax and legal advisers before making any charitable gift.
How ink!’s Programs Benefit…
Once you have decided to support the Endowment, you can provide further direction on how available earnings are spent. Your gift will allow the Trustees to direct support where it is most needed. This is the default for gifts that come to the Foundation undesignated. Alternatively, if you desire, your gift can direct a portion of the spending along with a portion going to the Foundation. This functions like a perpetual annual fund gift. Please let us know your preference.