Community Appreciation for School Employees
INK! (Investing in Kids) is excited to host the first Community Appreciation for School Employees (C.A.S.E.) event on Saturday, June 11 from 4 pm until 8 pm for all St. Johns School District teachers, staff and their families! This family-friendly outdoor picnic will be held at the St. Johns County Fairgrounds.
All St. Johns County School District employees and their families are invited enjoy the event and activities in appreciation of their dedication and resilience throughout the last two years. The event is open to all school employees from the maintenance teams to the instructional teams and school administrators at the 45 public schools in the St. Johns County School District, plus District administration and support staff.
Family-friendly entertainment includes a Kid’s Zone with special guests Captain William Mayhem and the St. Augustine Swashbucklers, the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office, and St. Johns County Fire Rescue and live music performances. Other activities include outdoor games, disc-golf, a mobile game truck, escape room, and picnic-style refreshments.
INK! appreciates the many businesses, organizations and individuals who have come together to help host this Community Appreciation event. Special thanks to:
Gold Level Sponsors:
- The St. Augustine & St. Johns County Board of Realtors
- Beaver Toyota St. Augustine
- Mastercraft Builders
Silver Level Sponsors:
- Old Town Trolley Tours of St. Augustine
Bronze Level Sponsors:
- The Swashbucklers of St. Augustine
- 102.1 FM and AM 1240 WFOY Radio
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office
- Rotary Club of St. Augustine Sunset
- St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- Heritage Educators Insurance Co.
- McGee & Sons Pressure Washing
- Sol Margin Fishing & Conservation Foundation